Panasonic's ERJ-D1 and ERJ-D2 Series, Low TCR High Power Current Sensing Chip Resistors, achieve high power and low TCR (±100×10–6/°C) using a wide terminal electrode structure and original materials.
These Resistors are suitable for small size/high power current detection and their low TCR enables high accuracy of current detection. The ERJ-D1 Series features higher rated power at 2W in a 1020 case size while the ERJ-D2 Series features 1W in a 0612 case size. These Resistors are AEC-Q200 Compliant and offer IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and EIAJ RC-2134B Reference Standards ensuring optimal quality and reliability.
Features and Benefits:
- 100ppm under 10m Ohm to 200m Ohm Using Panasonic’s Thick Film Technology
- Wide Terminal Construction
- Achieves High Power And Low TCR (±100×10–6/°C) Using Wide Terminal Electrode Structure And Original Material
- Suitable For Small Size/High Power Current Detection
- Excellent Heat Dissipation Characteristics By Wide Terminal Construction
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1% and ±5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 155°C