The TQC Series POSCAP™ Capacitors utilize a sintered tantalum anode and a proprietary high conductivity polymer for a cathode.
Panasonic’s innovative construction and processing yields the lowest ESR level in polymer tantalum technology and exhibits excellent performance in high-frequency applications. Offering a high volumetric efficiency for capacitance, POSCAP™ Capacitors are available in various, compact package sizes for a small PCB footprint.
Additionally, POSCAP™ parts demonstrate high reliability and high heat resistance, making them the ideal Chip Capacitor for digital, high-frequency devices and more.
- High Voltage (35 V.DC max.)
- Very Low ESR (Down to 5mΩ)
- Large Capacitance (Up to 1500µF)
- High Temp Reflow Solder Capable (up to 260°C)
- RoHS Compliant
- Halogen Free
- High Volumetric Efficiency For Capacitance
- Safe Alternative To Generic Tantalum Capacitors
- Variety Of Low Profile Packages Opens Up PCB Space
- Wide Application Coverage