Now Available In 700V, 800V or 1100V For Applications That Demand Higher Voltage!
The ECW-FG Series Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors are rated for 85/85 and tested for 1000 hours! They are used for automotive applications featuring our non-inductive, metallized polypropylene film construction with a flame retardant plastic case. The ECW-FG Series parts are highly recommended for DC/DC, AC/DC converter circuits in xEV and high frequency, high current circuits. The AEC-Q200 compliance of the ECW-FG Series ensures that these Film Capacitors are meeting the most stringent quality standards in the industry.
- AEC-Q200 Compliant Film Capacitors From Panasonic!
- High Moisture Resistance: 85°C, 85%RH, 500 V.DC, 1000h
- High Thermal Shock Resistance: -55°C – 85°C, 1000 Cycles
- High Temperature Load Test: 125°C, 450 V.DC, 1000h
- Fuse Function
- Flame Retardant Plastic Case And Non-Combustible Resin
- High Safety (Built-In Self-Protecting Function)
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Design In For Extremely Long-Term Outdoor Use
- Fuse Function Causes Open Circuits Upon Most Failures
- Flame Resistant Coating
- Suitable For Harsh Environment Applications Such As Automotive