The EEH-ZC Series Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors takes the benefits of both electrolytic and polymer capacitor technologies and combines them, producing a capacitor with low ESR, low leakage current, high ripple current, and smaller case sizes. These combined benefits save valuable board space, enhance overall board performance and lower design costs. Panasonic's EEH-ZC Series includes 80V.DC parts, a 120uF variant at 50V.DC and a 68uF variant at 63V.DC is also available based on demand. AEC-Q200 Compliance for the entire EEH-ZC Series of Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic/Polymer Capacitors from Panasonic ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- Vibration-Proof: Ø8mm And Larger
- High Withstand Voltage: 80 V.DC
- High Temperature/ Long Life: 4000 Hours at 125°C
- High-Temperature Lead-Free Reflow
- Low ESR and High Ripple Current
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Extremely High Endurance Ratings
- 4000 Hours at 125°C ensures a minimum of 8000 hours at 115°C and 16K Hours at 105°C if all recommended Panasonic specs are followed as outlined in the published Panasonic ZC Series datasheet
- Vibration Variants Can Withstand Shocks of As Much As 30G.
- AEC-Q200 Compliance Ensures Strict Quality Control Standards are Being Enforced