Panasonic’s Laser Type Particulate Matter Sensor has a very small footprint of W37 x D37 x H12 mm, and can be used to detect a wide variety of particulate matter including but not limited to dust, fly ash, soot, smoke, aerosols, fumes, mists and condensing vapors, solid fuels, construction materials, cooking/smoking of plant matter, fireplaces and furnaces, house/forest fires, waste incineration and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Panasonic’s On-Board Micro-Processor Makes It Unnecessary For Customers To Design Their Own
- The Inclusion Of A Micro-Fan Is More Efficient Than Simply Having A Heating Element To Draw Air Into The Sensor
- Panasonic’s Particulate Matter Sensor Provides More Accurate Light Scattering Performance Using A Laser Diode Than Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Panasonic’s Proprietary Algorithm Controls Fan And Laser Diode Efficiency For Prolonged Product Life
- RoHS And REACH Compliant
- Smart City/Smart Building
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Airborne Dust Detection
- Near / In Clean Rooms; Semiconductor, PCBD Mfg., Etc.