Panasonic's Automotive Grade Multilayer Chip Varistors are AEC-Q200 Compliant, provide excellent ESD suppression and have large electrostatic resistance meeting IEC61000-4-1 and ISO10605 standards. These Multilayer Chip Varistors have alternatives to Zener Diodes with lead-free plating terminal electrodes which enable great solderability.
All EZJ-P Series parts are suitable for automotive applications as well as other strenuous environments that ensure optimal quality and reliability.
- Strong Resistance To ESD
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- Bipolar For Ease Of Mounting On PCB
- Board Space Efficiency
- Large Electrostatic Resistance Meeting IEC61000-4-2, ISO10605
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Can Replace Two Zener Diodes and One Capacitor Using A Single MLCV
- Protects Static-Sensitive Circuits
- Automotive-Grade For Strenuous or Harsh Environments
- AEC-Q200 Compliance Ensures Strict Quality Control Standards Are Being Enforced