Panasonic, a worldwide leader in cutting-edge electronic components, has developed the APS1 and APS2 Series 20 Mbps PhotoIC Couplers. These small size and high-speed Couplers with receiver circuit ICs are capable of creating isolation to protect circuits for high-speed communication with a transfer rate of 20 Mbps. The APS1 and APS2 Series 20 Mbps PhotoIC Couplers also have a high noise immunity of 20 kV/us and an isolation voltage of 3,750Vrms. With performance at 105oC maximum operation temperature, they are ideal for industrial applications. The APS1 and APS2 Series 20 Mbps PhotoIC Couplers provide an option for an open drain output type for an easy drop-in replacement to existing market solutions and a Totem Pole (TTL) output logic type for faster response time.
The swift progression of the Internet-of-Things on the factory floor has created a growing demand for faster and higher-volume data communications between various equipment, such as PLCs and Sensors, in factories and processes. Immunity to noise generated inside and outside the equipment is also required to guard against equipment malfunction and breakdown. The demand for higher functionality, increasing compact-size and the growing number of components can cause high temperatures inside the equipment; so proven operation in high-temperature environments is also required.
- High Speed Photo Coupler With Receiver Circuit IC
- Capable Of High-Speed Communication
- Transfer Rate: Typ. 20 Mbps
- Small Size and Low Profile: 4.4 mm (W) x 4.3mm (L) x 2.2mm (H)
- Common Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI): Min. 20 kV/µs
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -40 to +105oC,
- Isolation Voltage: 3,750 Vrms
- Totem Pole Output Type
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
- UL/C-UL Approved
- Capable of High-Speed Communication
- High Noise Immunity
- Safe Operation and Proven Performance at High Temperature