Panasonic’s Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon
Panasonic's PAN1740 Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon is based on one of the world’s most energy efficient RF Modules, the Panasonic PAN1740 Series. The ultra-low power consumption of less than 5mA in Tx mode enables the PAN1740 Beacon to run on a single Coin Cell Battery for years. This compact Beacon is just 26 x 24mm and includes an antenna, ARM CORTEX M0, 256kB flash and CR2032 Coin Cell Battery holder.
The PAN1740 Beacon is pre-configured (using flash memory) for out-of-the-box evaluation and use. Simply apply power by inserting a CR2032 Battery and see the Beacon using the Locate Beacon App from the Google Play Store. The integrated flash memory is available for custom applications.
- Based on BT Smart System-on-Chip PAN1740
- ARM CORTEX M0 with 256Kb Memory
- 26 x 24mm With Antenna
- FCC/IC/CE Certified
- Battery Holder For CR2032 Coin Cell
- Reference Design For Standard Housing Available
- Approximate Battery Life 18 Months, at 700ms Advertising Interval
- SDK / Application Notes Available
To Access Wireless Connectivity Engineering Tools, please click here.