NASBIS insulating Sheets
A New Heat Isolating Thermal Protection Material Available From Panasonic!
Just Don’t Spread Heat … Isolate It With NASBIS!
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Thermal Management Products, is pleased to introduce NEW “NASBIS” Insulating Sheets. “NASBIS” stands for Nano Silica Balloon Insulator Sheet. This new addition to Panasonic’s line of Thermal Management solutions is a thin, flexible Nano-Silica heat insulation material composed of silica aerogel and polyester fiber that has high thermal isolative properties. The thermal conductivity of NASBIS is lower than that of air, making it a very attractive material for heat insulation. NASBIS Sheets protect thermally weak products from heat and works to maintain a uniform temperature throughout a device.
When combined in a stack with Panasonic’s Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet or PGS, NASBIS Insulating Sheets enable the control of heat direction. This proprietary composite material provides greater heat insulating performance.
- Low Thermal Conductivity: 0.014 – 0.02 W/m · K.
- Both Thin and Flexible
- Thicknesses Range from 100µm to 1,000µm
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Easily Bent and Used in Narrow Spaces
- NASBIS Sheets Are Covered With Polyester (PET) Tape and Offered With Adhesive
- NASBIS / PGS Composite Stacks Provide Optimal Thermal Management Solutions