Panasonic Semi-Sealing Material (SSM) Layer is an elastomer layer that helps to facilitate the spread of heat generated by a PC board. Because it is compressible, this SSM layer fills the voids that are inherently present in any circuit board for greater contact with the heat source(s). Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet (PGS) can be ordered in 10 μm, 17 μm, 40 μm, and 50 μm thicknesses for expanded application coverage. This option is ideal for applications where both electrical isolation and thermal management are required.
- Mechanically Flexible
- Stong Shielding Characteristics
- Compressible (SSM)
- 1/5 the Weight of Copper and 1/2 the Weight of Aluminum
- Can Be Mounted to Curved Surface or Act as a Heat Pipe
- Ideal for Electrical and Magnetic Field Suppression up to 1000MHzs
- Conforms to the Shape of Components for Lower Thermal Resistance