Common Mode Noise Filters are devices used to filter out undesirable frequencies in a signal. Common Mode Noise Filters are used to insure the integrity of the USB or HDMI signal to meet the standard required for those applications.
Panasonic offers Common Mode Noise Filters with benefits such as:
- Wide range lineup(Small size or Array type) for common mode noise suppression.
- Good signal integrity for high bit rate data transmission.
- Wide pass-band for differential signal.
- Simple multi-layer structure.
- Good durability and mounting reliability.