Panasonic offers a wide range of variable-speed Fan Motors and Blower Motors to meet the requirements of residential heating, ventilation, air conditioning and large building air-conditioners. Panasonic’s Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM) deliver exceptionally high operating efficiencies that minimize electricity and energy use and improve overall comfort. These ECMs enable OEM customers to implement air moving solutions with a very low environmental impact.
Application Examples: Air Conditioners, Refrigeration, Motor Start Applications, Residential Furnaces and Air Handlers, Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems, Fan Filter Units (FFU)
- High Efficiency 30 ~ 750 Watt Air Conditioning Motors For Multiple Indoor And Outdoor Applications
- Self Protecting Function Built-In
- Low-Loss And Inherent Temperature Rise
HVAC Motor Additional Information
- Some Motor Series may only be used indoors or outdoors.
- There may be limitations in mounting positions.