A Comprehensive, Embedded, BLUETOOTH® 4.2 Module Multi Mode, SPP Basic Rate (BR) Profile And Low Energy (LE)
Easy Implementation Of Bluetooth Functionality Into Electronic Devices
The Panasonic PAN1026A Series is an advanced, highly integrated Dual Mode Bluetooth 4.2 RF Module that delivers high-speed operation with easy integration to current design. The PAN1026A Series comes with an embedded Bluetooth SIG certified stack supporting Bluetooth Basic Rate SPP profile along with a comprehensive and extended BLE GATT profiles and services. The PAN1026A Series’ all-inclusive design, providing all needed clocks, EEPROM and integrated antenna, significantly reduces external component count and power consumption in applications requiring dual support for both Basic Rate along with BLE. The PAN1026A Series is fully backward compatible to its predecessor the PAN1026 Series. The PAN1026A has additional features such as LE extended MTU, LE Secure connections and enhanced BLE GATT.
Prototyping and testing are accelerated by utilizing the EVAL_PAN1026A (Part Number: ENW89837AUKF), two PAN1026A USB Evaluation Sticks packed in a small case. The sticks have a USB to UART converter and allow access to the module pins. It is designed to be used with Easy SPP/BLE. Also available is the EVAL_PAN1026AEMK (Part Number: ENW89837AWKF). This Experimenter Kit is used to develop BT Low Energy applications with the PAN1026A.
- Operating Temperature Range: -45ºC to +85ºC
- Operational Voltage: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9 mm3 (Width x Length x Height)
- Interlaced Inquiry/Page Scan And Extended Inquiry Response
- Transmission (TX) Power Control
- Improved PER (Peak-Error-Rate) For BLE Traffic
- FCC, IC, And CE Approval Are Available
- RoHS And REACH Compliant
- Bluetooth 4.2 SPP Basic Rate (BR) Profile and Low Energy (LE) Module
- New - LE Secure Connections With ECDH
- New - Extended MTU Size (160 bytes)
- Extended GATT Functionality
- Fast SPP Classic Connection/Disconnection Times
- Easy To Use SDK
|Power Supply||2.7V to 3.6V||Single Operation Voltage|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC||Industrial Range|
|Tx Power Consumption||46mA||Peak Current|
To Access Wireless Connectivity Engineering Tools, please click here.
The PAN1026A Series has been Not Recommended For New Design. Please consult Panasonic Not Recommended For New Design Product Notice For PAN1026A, PAN1762, PAN9010, PAN9020, PAN9420 Series and Evaluation Kits NRFND.PG188.8.131.520 for Affected Part Numbers.