The PAN1720 Series RF Modules provide a complete Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, cost effective solution. Modules in this Series include an embedded processor, antenna and Bluetooth Low Energy stack.
The PAN1720 Series is a true system-on-chip (SoC) for Bluetooth Low Energy applications. The PAN1720 Series is an ideal choice for applications where battery life is a critical application requirement, using only 500 nA in sleep mode. Short transition times between operating modes – 3uS Wake-Up – and power efficient hardware further reduce current consumption.
Applications and protocol stack form a very flexible and cost-effective single-mode Bluetooth Low Energy solution.
Evaluation Kits for the PAN1720 Series are available:
- Bluetooth 4.0 Compliant and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Dimensions: 14.5x 8.2 x 3 mm
- Supports User Developed Applications
- Texas Instruments’ Stack or Optional BlueRadios™ Stack
- 256K Flash, 8K RAM
- Certifications:Bluetooth, FCC, IC and CE
- 1Mbps Datarate
- Temperature Range -40°C to + 85°C
- Eight Channel 12-Bit ADC
- 19 GPIOs
- Battery Monitor and Temperature Sensor
To Access Wireless Connectivity Engineering Tools, please click here.