Prototyping and testing are accelerated by utilizing PAN1026A Evaluation Kit (ENW89837AUKF), two PAN1026A USB Evaluation Sticks packed in a small case. The sticks have a USB to UART converter and allow access to the module pins. It is designed to be used with Easy SPP/BLE. Check Stock on the PAN1026A Evaluation Kit!
More About the PAN1026A Series
The Panasonic PAN1026A Series is an advanced, highly integrated Dual Mode Bluetooth 4.2 RF Module that delivers high-speed operation with easy integration to current design. The PAN1026A Series comes with an embedded Bluetooth SIG certified stack supporting Bluetooth Basic Rate SPP profile along with a comprehensive and extended BLE GATT profiles and services.
- Operating Temperature Range: -45ºC to +85ºC
- Operational Voltage: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9 mm3 (Width x Length x Height)
- Interlaced Inquiry/Page Scan And Extended Inquiry Response
- Bluetooth 4.2 SPP Basic Rate (BR) Profile and Low Energy (LE) Module
- New - LE Secure Connections With ECDH
- New - Extended MTU Size (160 bytes)
- Extended GATT Functionality
- Fast SPP Classic Connection/Disconnection Times
- Easy To Use SDK
For easy access to technical information relating to Panasonic Wireless Connectivity products, visit the Wireless Connectivity Forum