More about the PAN4620 Series
The PAN4620 Series is Panasonic’s Internet of Things Dual Mode RF Module comprising NXP’s Kinetis KW41Z SoC - a 2.4 GHz 802.15.4 and Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless radio microcontroller with an integrated ARM® Cortex-M0+ core.
General Features and Benefits
- Same Form Factor and Pinout as PAN1026A, PAN1760A and PAN1761
- Embedded 512 kB of Flash and 128 kB of SRAM
- UART, SPI, I²C, TSI, ADC & DAC and Programmable I/O
- Single and Concurrent Operation of IEEE® 802.15.4 and BLE
Advanced IoT and BLE Features
- IEEE® Standard 802.15.4 Compliant
- Supporting Software Consisting of 802.15.4 MAC/PHY Implementation
- Simple Media Access Controller (SMAC) and Certified Thread® Stack
- Bluetooth® LE 4.2 Compliant Implementation Certified by Bluetooth SIG
To Access Wireless Connectivity Engineering Tools, please click here.