Panasonic’s ECQ-UA Series Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors benefit from an original in-house patterned metallization process with a fuse mechanism function. This unique technology delivers stable capacitance levels over the product lifetime and higher reliability of the application. Functioning as interference suppression Capacitors, the ECQ-UA Series is ideal for a broad spectrum of applications including input/output filtering for charging stations or the input side of On-Board chargers, industrial power supplies, the range of EV/PHEV applications, and renewable energy infrastructure.
These ECQ-UA Series Film Capacitors feature an operating temperature range of -40°C to 110°C, a rated voltage of 275V.AC up to 310 V.AC and a nominal capacitance range of 0.0082μF up to 10μF. A flame-retardant plastic case and non-combustible resin are utilized leading to accreditation under UL/CSA and European safety regulation for Class X2. All the products are RoHS and REACH compliant.
ECQ-UA Series Film Capacitors for electronic equipment applications offer high humidity resistance (THB test: 85°C, 85%, 240V.AC, 1000 hours with 310V.AC rated products).
- Flame-Retardant Plastic Case and Non-Combustible Resin
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature Range of -40°C to 110°C
- Capacitance Range of 0.0082μF up to 10μF
- Rated Voltage of 275 V.AC Extendable to 310 V.AC
- High Humidity Resistance (THB Test: 85°C, 85%, 240V.AC, 1000 hours)
- Fuse Function Causes Open Circuits Upon Most Failures
- Flame Resistant Coating