Panasonic's AQV258H5 Series HE 1 Form A Type PhotoMOS® Relays in a DIP6 Package offers a 1500V high voltage capability with switching reliability and application safety in Battery Monitoring Systems (BMS).
Panasonic's PhotoMOS Relays can sometimes be used in applications where traditional Electromechanical Relays are already being used. Replacing a standard Electromechanical Relay with PhotoMOS can provide additional benefits such as a longer life cycle, better resistance to shock and vibration, low On-resistance, and a theoretically infinite life cycle. This makes PhotoMOS Relays a very good solution for Battery Monitoring Systems, Test & Measurement, Electrical Power, and Industrial markets. Some common applications for PhotoMOS Relays would be in the measurement market, security equipment, fire prevention systems, industrial machines and more.
- High Capacity
- Load Current: 20 mA
- Load Voltage: 1,500 V
- I/O Isolation Voltage: 5,000 Vrms
- Distance Between Output Terminals Expanded to Cater to 6-Pin DIP Package
- Packaging Options
- UL Recognized and C-UL Certified
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Able to Switch High Voltage Load
- Suitable for Battery Monitoring and Low Signal Control
- The Expanded Distance Between Terminals Results in a Higher Factor of Safety When Operating Battery Monitoring Applications
- Available in Both Tube and Tape/Reel Packaging